Creating a bold global campaign that resonates on a local scale is a difficult art to master. Everyone knows the buzzwords — globalisation, localisation, transcreation — but how do marketers achieve success in practice, away from marketing theory? And how can global brands manage the scale and complexity of global campaigns, ensuring that local markets are given the attention they deserve?
To help answer these questions and more, we’ve put together a new whitepaper on the global to local challenge. It’s full of handy tips and insights into key topics, including:
- Finding the right creative idea
- Working with local markets
- Recognising the common pitfalls of global creative
- Navigating broadcast clearance across multiple markets
- Avoiding localisation errors
- Defining an end-to-end process
- Establishing key roles and allocating budget
We hope you enjoy the read!