For today’s brands, an authentic global purpose needs to be at the core of their marketing. After all, 62% of today’s consumers want brands to have an ethical purpose, while 80% want brands to help fix society’s problems. But, making your brand purpose relevant to everyone, everywhere is not an easy task.
What tips and tricks are included in the report?
Full of statistics, insights and interviews with experts, our report covers how to:
- deliver impactful purpose marketing to global audiences
- take an activist approach to marketing
- recognise different cultural viewpoints around diversity
- build diversity and inclusion into your marketing
- avoid greenwashing
- plan for new eco-regulations around the world