As your brand expands globally it becomes increasingly difficult to deliver marketing campaigns and communications efficiently, consistently and with effective measurement across all your markets.
Freedman’s Marketing Localisation Index (MLI) is an online tool that will help you to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of your global-to-local marketing efforts. Completing the MLI is easy, just answer 11 multiple-choice questions. At the end, you will receive a bespoke report with actionable steps to help your organisation optimise its current marketing localisation model.
Turn insight into action
You can use the recommendations from your MLI report in a number of ways:
- Assess your marketing with regards to localisation best practice
- Pinpoint areas of weakness in your current model
- Engage your team in a discussion on localisation needs
- Get advice on how to optimise your global operation
Mastering your marketing localisation process will allow you to:
- Deploy a consistent brand in market
- Connect with diverse local audiences and improve the effectiveness of your creative
- Find efficiencies across your global-to-local model and increase ROI
- Foster a global-to-local growth mindset
And so much more…