As your brand expands globally it becomes increasingly difficult to deliver fast-moving marketing campaigns and communications efficiently, consistently and with effective measurement across all your key markets.
We want to help you grow…
Freedman’s Marketing Localisation Index (MLI) is an online tool to help you to evaluate if your global-to-local marketing is working. Completing the MLI is easy, taking no more than 5 minutes of your time. At the end, you will receive a bespoke report with actionable steps to help your organisation optimise its current marketing localisation model.
Localisation is your secret power…
Optimising your marketing localisation model is paramount to achieving sustainable growth. To do this, you must remove any friction or inconsistencies in your process while
uncovering the hidden potential of your global brand.
Mastering your marketing localisation process will allow you to:
- Deploy a consistent brand in market
- Connect with diverse local audiences
- Find efficiencies and increase ROI
- Foster a global-to-local growth mindset
And so much more…
Harness the five pillars of marketing localisation
The MLI examines five pillars of your global marketing and localisation performance:
- Global-to-local model: this area will provide a view into the operating model in place for the marcomms & localisation function.
- Cultural competence: this area will assess your organisation’s capability to deploy global marketing programmes that resonate locally.
- Brand governance: aims to identify the measures in place to ensure brand safety.
- Dynamic capability: describes your organisation’s ability to deliver global marketing communication at speed and scale, while reacting to changes fast.
- Attribution: Here we will determine your organisation’s ability to measure
the impact of localised creative in local markets.
Turn insight into action
You can use the insights from your MLI report in a number of ways:
- Assess your marketing in terms of localisation best practice
- Get advice on how to optimise your global operation
- Engage your team in a discussion on localisation needs
- Pinpoint areas of weakness in your current model
In under 5 minutes the MLI test can help you uncover how to optimise your marketing localisation – ultimately unlocking your brand’s global potential.