Prepare your brand for global growth.
Expand globally by planning with local evidence.
Whether you are exploring new markets to enter or evaluating existing markets which are underperforming, our Explore Product can help provide local insights to ensure you have the information you need to make the best decisions for your brand.
- Be adaptive: Market knowledge early on enables the creation of an adaptive go-to-market system (brand, messaging, channels)
- First understand: No two markets are the same, gain a deeper understanding of the local level playing field, determining the requirements for marketing & communications programmes
- Plan for growth: Identification of growth potential through invaluable knowledge of your target markets
- Poor decision making: Decisions made on missing or wrong information
- Misguided investments: Based on inaccurate market assumptions or underestimation of competitive landscape
- Misaligned communication: Wrong brand & product messaging, resulting in below target growth (in market)
Insights included in Explore:
- Country overview
- Better Life Index
- Expression / Overview
- Cultural dimensions model
- Values, norms and beliefs
- Rituals & moments
- Dynamics & tensions
- Psychographics (general and category)
- Attitudes & experience with category
- Aspirations & preferences
- Behaviour (general and category)
- Actions & journeys
- Local trends & factors shaping the category
- Expert view
- Products & services
- Marcomms & messaging strategy
- Barriers & red flags
- Strategic ways in
Who is it for?
Explore provides insights for brand and marketing leaders during annual brand and growth planning cycles, and when planning campaigns (or marketing programmes) across 1 or more markets.
Brands who have ambitious growth plans, but understand that they need to do it right to make a success.
Other Local Insight Products:
Impact through empathy.
Put your brand's core purpose at the heart of your communications, and gain a deeper connection with your local target audience.
Improve creative effectiveness in local markets.
Supercharge your brand communications, and gain current insight into cultural trends which will ensure you are relevant in every market.
Your last mile safety net for global campaigns.
Check your creative concepts will work in-market, and pick up on any cultural red flags before campaigns go live!
Our Global Talent Community
Sourcing talent from our global community of 350+ in-market experts in 95 countries, we recruit the experts to deliver bespoke insights for our clients, chosen based on their specialism from planners, linguists and researchers, we get the right people to deliver invaluable insight.
Global Consumer & Market Data
We leverage access to Statista resulting in Global Consumer Surveys across 55 countries and 60k respondents, market intelligence covering 1m statistics on more than 80,000 topics from more than 22,500 sources and 170 different industries.
Local Consumer Research
Primary research with direct access to consumers in any market. Working with external recruitment & research partners we conduct focus groups, in-depth interviews or qualitative & quantitative surveys to discover the necessary insights.