Supporting Global Growth
In 2014 Fitbit was seven years old and had a 33% share of the US market. International sales accounted for under 20% of total . Fitbit was gearing up for its IPO in 2015 and needed to grow their international reach and drive global sales. They needed a partner that could take an advertising campaign for a US product and roll it out globally to support sales and brand growth.
Freedman acted as an extension of the Fitbit team, seamlessly collaborating with the existing agencies (Argonaut and Mediacom) to plan and implement the delivery of Fitbit’s first global campaigns. Freedman focused on the heavy lifting, such as delivering hundreds of adaptations of creative assets to multiple partners, carrying out translation, editing and clearance for multiple markets, allowing Fitbit to focus on their business priorities.
Freedman is now an embedded part of Fitbit’s global marketing delivery team. Our brand ambassadors have extensive experience of managing global campaigns, working closely with Fitbit’s global, EU- and Singapore-based marketing teams.
- 2 global campaigns in 2017
- TV campaign across 11 markets
- Digital campaign across 20 markets
- Fitbit has continued to grow internationally, both by growing market share in existing territories as well as launching into new markets. Freedman have been on hand to scale up resources as required, allowing Fitbit to deliver consistently high quality and effective advertising across the globe.
- Freedman supported Fitbit’s major new product launch for ‘Fitbit Alta’. Freedman was uniquely placed to be able to combine deep understanding of the Fitbit brand with local expertise and scalable resources to quickly and effectively deliver a global launch across multiple media, multiple markets and multiple languages.
What our clients say
“Freedman are efficient, deliver high quality work and they are able to adapt very fast to new briefs.”
Marketing Director, EMEA