We love diverse, different and delightful people. You don’t have to be a certain type to fit in. We embrace characters who bring something new and interesting, contributing to our international and eclectic blend of personalities.
PURPOSE & ACCOUNTABILITY
The role of Transcreation Manager exists to ensure the successful delivery of premium international marketing communication through supervising and overseeing all transcreation and translation projects and working in partnership with our clients and team members.
Your key accountabilities are as follows:
- Taking responsibility for the achievement of transcreation key performance indicators such as quality, efficient language management and project management.
- Supporting the transcreation and translation project lifecycle for assigned accounts.
Transcreation & Project Delivery
- Interpreting project scope and preparing transcreation and translation briefs with the support of Senior Transcreation Manager if needed;
- Ensuring relevant internal and external resources are in place and briefed about project scope
- Preparing files for translation and transcreation using available CAT tools
- Managing the entire project lifecycle (transcreation and translation)
- Liaising with linguists to distribute transcreation and translation work and manage timely translation returns
- Quality checking the deliverables to make sure they are on brief/on time and to the highest standards
- Preparing project estimates
- Coordinating edits and approvals, trafficking client amends and feedback
- Managing updates of term base and translation memory in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing project admin side and making sure all the documentation is accurately saved
- Updating project trackers, forecasts and being on track with account related workload
- Work closely with Senior Transcreation Manager to make sure all processes are optimised to provide the highest quality in the most efficient manner;
- Fostering strong working relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams;
- Championing the importance of teamwork and motivate others
- Proven experience at manager level
- Experience of CAT tools required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of managing own workload within a team environment and delivering to high standards
- Excellent English language skills
- Additional language skills beneficial
- Confident communicator – written and spoken
- Computer literate – proficient in MS Office (particularly Word, PPT and Excel) and web applications
The successful candidate will receive a competitive package including base salary and generous bonus, and excellent benefits including private medical insurance, gym discounts and other perks. We offer hybrid working requiring the successful candidate to attend our London office 3 days per week with 2 days working from home. All while being part of a fun, creative and collaborative agency with a genuine people-first approach.
If this sounds like the ideal next role for you, please forward your CV today!