We love diverse, different and delightful people. You don’t have to be a certain type to fit in. We embrace characters who bring something new and interesting, contributing to our international and eclectic blend of personalities.
PURPOSE & ACCOUNTABILITIES
Your role as a Transcreation Executive is crucial to the business success. Working closely with Transcreation Managers, Senior Transcreation Managers and Transcreation Director you will be responsible for the successful delivery of premium international marketing communication through managing our transcreation and translation projects.
Transcreation & Project Delivery
- Making sure relevant internal and external resources are in place and briefed about project scope
- Correctly preparing files for translation and transcreation
- Creating simple briefs with the support of senior team members
- Liaising with copywriters, brand guardians and translators to distribute transcreation and translation work and manage timely translation return
- Liaising with proofreaders and editors to ensure best possible quality of translation, feeding back and resolving issues as necessary
- Quality checking the deliverables to make sure they are on brief/on time and to the highest standards
- Incorporating changes requested by clients and updating glossaries or preferred terms list
- Coordinating edits and approvals, trafficking client amends and feedback
- Ensuring all important supplier communication is recorded and accurately filed
- Making sure all the files are accurately saved and Translation Memories are accurately updated
- Fostering strong working relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams
- Marketing or linguistic degree
- Experience in transcreation industry beneficial
- Experience of CAT tools beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent English language skills
- Additional language skills beneficial
- Confident communicator – written and spoken
- Computer literate – proficient in MS Office (particularly Word, PPT and Excel) and web applications
The successful candidate will receive a competitive package including base salary and generous bonus, and excellent benefits including private medical insurance, gym discounts and other perks. We offer hybrid working requiring the successful candidate to attend our London office 3 days per week with 2 days working from home. All while being part of a fun, creative and collaborative agency with a genuine people-first approach.
If this sounds like the ideal next role for you, please forward your CV today!