Project Manager (Advertising Localisation)
Independent insight-driven localisation agency, heading into an exciting phase of growth, based at the heart of Covent Garden, with an awesomely talented team, we are seeking a rock star account director.
Tired of being a cog in the machine? Are you looking to work for an agency where you can stand up and be counted, working on some amazingly complex, creative and impactful campaigns supporting well-known (bragworthy) brands, all while working with some of the downright loveliest people in the industry? Great! You could be just who we are looking for.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You’ve got to love meeting people and being nosey, always looking for ways to improve and build our reputation as trusted advisors.
- Receive and analyse project briefs from Account Directors and Account Managers.
- Review and understand media plans received alongside project briefs.
- Plan resources for client projects.
- Keep the ship moving forward, tracking time and scoping project changes.
- Brief the Transcreation and Studio Teams.
- Run the day-to-day of allocated projects, including keeping track of production, approvals and final deliveries.
- Ensure the successful delivery of client expectations, keeping all stakeholders informed of the progress of projects and dealing with or escalating any issues efficiently.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients day-to-day.
- Keep timesheets accurate and up to date.
- You’ll be a Freedman champion, with a deep understanding of our business and offering in order to present and answer questions whenever needed.
YOU WILL FLY IN THIS ROLE IF YOU…
- Know your stuff with 2-3 years working within a Project Manager position.
- You’re ambitious and growth oriented.
- You can demonstrate experience where you have had to handle complex clients.
- You have solid understanding of budgeting and reporting.
- You’re an excellent communicator and thrive at building long-term relationships.
- You are the right amount of organised, the right amount of creative and the right amount of thinking on your feet!
- You have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word. Google Sheets and Monday.com is always a bonus!
A BIT ABOUT US
We essentially help brands get their often complex, chaotic, wonderfully creative international campaigns out the door to multiple markets – ensuring they are culturally relevant, compliant, consistent, on time and within budget. We bring harmony to the multiple teams and processes ensuring a streamlined and successful campaign launch. To make that happen we draw on a unique breadth of over 30 years of practical experience in localisation, creative production and delivery. Working with large scale brands including Meta, Fitbit, IHG, Klarna we pride ourselves on being an independent company helping brands achieve their global objectives.