Department: Client Services
Reporting to: Account Director
Experience Level: Midweight
Our modern world is increasingly influenced by international brands and global marketing campaigns. Consumers have access to a variety of media 24/7, and brands want to embrace this opportunity to reach their customers through different channels. That’s where Freedman comes in.
We are insight-driven localisation experts, helping brands connect with people worldwide.
To make that happen we draw on a unique breadth of local cultural understanding across brand, corporate, and employee communications and over 30 years of practical experience in global creative production and delivery. With a great list of clients and offices in London & New York we pride ourselves on being an independent company helping brands achieve their global objectives.
We love diverse, different and delightful people. You don’t have to be a certain type to fit in. We embrace characters who bring something new and interesting, contributing to our international and eclectic blend of personalities.
The right candidate will be working with some of our biggest clients across all kinds of localisation; their duties will be:
- Receiving and analysing briefs from AMs/ADs
- Reviewing and understanding media plans received with the brief
- Planning resources
- Tracking time and scope changes
- Briefing the Transcreation and Studio Teams
- Running the day-to-day of allocated projects, which includes: keeping track of production, approvals and final deliveries
- Client day-to-day communication
- Keeping timesheets up to date
It would be important for the candidate to have a very good understanding of Microsoft Word & Google Sheets, as well as knowledge of Monday.com, which would be a plus, but not essential.