Our modern world is increasingly influenced by international brands and global marketing campaigns. Consumers have access to a variety of media 24/7, and brands want to embrace this opportunity to reach their customers through different channels. That’s where Freedman comes in. We are insight-driven localisation experts, helping brands connect with people worldwide.
To make that happen we draw on a unique breadth of local cultural understanding across brand, corporate, and employee communications and over 30 years of practical experience in global creative production and delivery. With a great list of clients and offices in London, New York and Sydney we pride ourselves on being an independent company helping brands achieve their global objectives.
We love diverse, different and delightful people. You don’t have to be a certain type to fit in. We embrace characters who bring something new and interesting, contributing to our international and eclectic blend of personalities.
- Supporting the Project Managers across projects, building trackers, managing client approvals and project reporting.
- Setting up new job numbers and relevant project files, ensuring new jobs are logged on relevant trackers.
- Assist with the production of project plans which detail deadlines and responsibilities
- Ensure that everyone involved in a project is informed of all developments, including time, budget, and delivery issues, at every stage.
- Deliver project requirements, ensuring PM best practice by checking accuracy and quality of all PM documentation and communication within your account team
- Book briefings and review meetings into diaries
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the internal workings of the agency and the processes of implementation
- Day to day communications and relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Timeline creation and maintenance, where relevant, alongside the Project Manager and Senior AM
- Budget tracker creation and reconciliation, where relevant, alongside the Project Manager and Senior AM
- Ad hoc additional tasks to support across our account and project management teams
- Closing jobs once completed, ensuring relevant files are updated.
Commercial & Finance
- The Project Executive should help the team ensure that work is progressed at a good pace and to a high quality, and keep the clients updated on this progress, so that scopes can be closed to a high standard and new scopes raised.
- The PE needs day-to-day awareness of how a project is tracking financially. They should remain in continual communication with the Project Manager and the Senior Account Manager to get this information. This is so that client and internal stakeholder questions can be answered, and any budget tracking risks can be flagged internally.
- Assist with reporting on the financial health of a project or account, working alongside the PM.
- Stay up to date on the finance team’s internal project tracking process and adhere to this, with relevant updates provided as needed.
For this role we are simply looking for bright, enthusiastic and motivated people with a clear interest in project management and who want to gain experience in the creative marketing industry.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive starting salary of £23,000 – £24,000 per annum, plus annual bonus, excellent benefits including private medical, dental, various gym discounts and other perks. All while being part of a fun, creative and collaborative agency with a genuine people-first approach. We also offer a hybrid working model with 3 scheduled days per week in our London office and 2 days per week working remotely.
If this sounds like the ideal next role for you, please forward your CV today!