Independent insight-driven localisation agency, heading into an exciting phase of growth, based at the heart of Covent Garden, with an awesomely talented team, are seeking a rock star Project Director.
Tired of being a cog in the machine? Are you looking to work for an agency where you can stand up and be counted, working on some amazingly complex, creative and impactful campaigns supporting well-known (bragworthy) brands, all while working with some of the downright loveliest people in the industry? Great! You could be just who we are looking for.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Client Management & Delivery
- Responsible for the overall management of campaigns.
- Liaising with clients and building relationships.
- Have an overview of all projects within the team and how they link together, finding ways to be more efficient for the client.
- Strong attention to detail, an adaptable and logical thinker with great communication skills
- Monitoring and reporting on projects’ performance including budget utilization, cost tracking, resource allocation and client satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, incorporating new ideas and techniques into project strategies.
- Provide leadership and direction to project teams including assigning tasks, setting priorities and mentoring progress.
- You will be seen as a Senior voice within the agency.
YOU WILL FLY IN THIS ROLE IF YOU…
- Know your stuff with experience as an SPM/Leader with minimum 2 years’ managing a team of minimum 2-3 people.
- Speak an additional language (European language preferable – ideally native.
- Have a good understanding of studio / post-production processes and terminology.
- Are ambitious and growth oriented.
- Can demonstrate experience where you have had to handle complex clients.
- Have a solid understanding of budgeting and reporting.
- Are an excellent communicator and thrive at building long-term relationships.
- Are the right amount of organised, the right amount of creative and the right amount of thinking on your feet!
A BIT ABOUT US
We essentially help brands get their often complex, chaotic, wonderfully creative international campaigns out the door to multiple markets – ensuring they are culturally relevant, compliant, consistent, on time and within budget. We bring harmony to the multiple teams and processes ensuring a streamlined and successful campaign launch. To make that happen we draw on a unique breadth of over 30 years of practical experience in localisation, creative production and delivery. Working with large scale brands including Meta, Fitbit, IHG, Klarna we pride ourselves on being an independent company helping brands achieve their global objectives.