New Business Manager (Healthcare/ Pharma)
Independent insight-driven localisation agency, heading into an exciting phase of growth, based at the heart of Covent Garden, with an awesomely talented team, are seeking a rock star New Business Manager with experience within the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical sector.
Are you a new business hunter who loves the thrill of the chase? Do you look to drive business dialogue and propose solutions which result in sales across our range of services, all the while working with some of the downright loveliest people in the industry? Great! You could be just who we are looking for.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Prospecting to and building relationships with global Healthcare / Pharmaceutical companies.
- Generating cold opportunities and progressing to a proposal / pitch stage and win.
- Growing relationships with brands and senior marketers.
- Strong attention to detail, an adaptable and solutions driven thinker with great communication skills
- Taking ownership of new business stream within Healthcare / Pharmaceutical sector whilst supporting the New Business Director and really enjoying taking the lead.
- Setting up and managing own reporting and tracking systems / process, once provided with KPIs and metrics for success.
- Working with Marketing to develop specific collateral to engage target audience.
- Share your passion about Healthcare / Pharmaceutical industry with your colleagues and educating them all about it.
- Mentoring more junior team members.
YOU WILL FLY IN THIS ROLE IF YOU…
- Know your stuff about brands in the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical sector with a solid understanding of how global brands operate within it.
- Are experienced in attending events solo, networking and using sponsorship opportunities to generate leads and opportunities.
- Can work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Be commercially minded – interested in business and wanting Freedman to succeed.
- Are an excellent communicator and thrive at building long-term relationships.
- Are the right amount of organised, the right amount of creative and the right amount of thinking on your feet!
A BIT ABOUT US
We essentially help brands get their often complex, chaotic, wonderfully creative international campaigns out the door to multiple markets – ensuring they are culturally relevant, compliant, consistent, on time and within budget. We bring harmony to the multiple teams and processes ensuring a streamlined and successful campaign launch. To make that happen we draw on a unique breadth of over 30 years of practical experience in localisation, creative production and delivery. Working with large scale brands including Meta, Fitbit, IHG, Klarna we pride ourselves on being an independent company helping brands achieve their global objectives.