Job Title: FTC Project Manager
Department: Client services
Reporting to: Project Manager
Key relationships: Project Manager, client relationship, internal/external studios, translations/transcreation department and finance department
Why join Freedman
As brands continue to globalise, and marketing becomes ever more complex and exciting, so demand for marketing implementation solutions will become more vital. The need to be relevant to diverse audiences all over the world & across traditional and digital channels, demands the capability to flawlessly execute great ideas on sophisticated media strategies.
Freedman has a single-minded focus: To offer global brands great implementation – effectively, efficiently, everywhere. Freedman’s competition is in a chase to the bottom, offering ever lower prices, reducing service levels, over-promising what technology can achieve and under-valuing their talent. Freedman is going the opposite way. We’re focused on a quality service promise. And we know that takes top talent.
Freedman is a company that values our team and wants to invest in them…whether they are full time, part time, partners or in our hugely effective global community
We’ve been independent and holding our own for 25 years. We’ve seen many competitors fall away driven by short term objectives or parent company demands. Our clients value our agility and objectivity, and they know we work for them not some anonymous financial master.
Why we think you’ll want this role
The Freedman client services team is the largest group within the agency, made up of highly motivated individuals who are passionate about what we do and take pride in the quality of work we produce. This position allows for a real opportunity to take ownership and manage some of the biggest brands’ marketing and advertising campaigns. We strive to explore for new innovative ways to improve systems to ensure the seamless flow of relevant, accurate and informative information to all business stakeholders.
Key output / responsibilities of the role
This is a key role in managing our clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns with all day to day activities below
- Manage the production of multilingual print and digital campaigns for our clients to achieve their global marketing goals
- Define project scopes per client brief and create timelines, quotes and invoices.
- Use principles, methods and Freedman tools to effectively manage/coordinate projects under their accountability from start through to delivery and support team members in managing their projects
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the clients and their creative, media agency and production teams
- Develop trusted partnerships with clients, colleagues and suppliers by sharing expertise and support
- Determine resource requirements (e.g. linguist, budget, timing) and optimal cost structure based on language project objectives and operational needs
- Ensure project resources maintain a high level of quality and professional and ethical standards
- Lead team meetings and training sessions as required
- Mentor and line manage a team of Project Executives
Skills and experience we need you to have
- Self-motivated individual with great supporting skills
- Key understanding of working with media and creative agencies
- A strong understanding of localisation and campaign planning from brief to delivery
- Experience of managing others’ workload and delivering to high standards
- Effective communication with clients, linguists and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Friendly and credible personality who inspires trust in clients, partners and colleagues
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and growing business
- Ability to act on direction and rapidly implement changes
- Ability to multi-task
- Client relationship building & management skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively work and deliver to tight deadlines and an ability to build a positive rapport with clients quickly and when under pressure
- Knowledge of additional languages is a plus
We strive to ensure a premium experience for the client right from start to finish. Not just as a supplier, as an extension of the client’s business.
We strive to make life easier for ourselves and our clients by thinking smart, being one step ahead and solving problems before they arise.
We strive to create a positive and exciting atmosphere, so our staff members can channel inspiration and enthusiasm through their work, every step of the way.
Our behaviours – what we look for in top talent
- Great work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Committed / Dependable
- Driven / Proactive
- Problem solvers / resourceful
- Honest / Transparent
- Humble / Team players
- Embrace accountability
Subscribe to our content
Fill in the form below to join our mailing list to stay up-to-date with all things global marketing, to help your brand thrive, everywhere.