Junior Motion Graphics Editor
Our modern world is increasingly influenced by international brands and global marketing campaigns. Consumers have access to a variety of media 24/7, and brands want to embrace this opportunity to reach their customers through different channels. That’s where Freedman comes in. Freedman is a global creative production company that helps brands connect with their customers across the globe. We create, produce and adapt multi-media campaigns across markets, languages and channels, including OOH, digital, TV, social, print, and more. With offices in London, New York and Sydney, and over 30 years’ experience, we pride ourselves on being an independent company helping disruptive brands achieve their global potential.
As a Junior Motion Graphics Editor you are a dependable and reliable member of the Video Content and Broadcast department. Within the department you contribute to the success and smooth running of internal processes and champion work of an exceptional quality. You have a passion for new technology and understand how to leverage it in a creative environment, learn from the wider team and assist Senior editors along the way.
On a daily basis you work on localisation within online videos or TV ads, and occasionally you get to create animations and assets from scratch. You are passionate about the role and eager to learn and progress as much as possible.
You are customer focused and self-motivated, bringing flair and enthusiasm to a variety of edit projects. You remain calm under pressure, enjoy working within a fast-paced environment and are committed to meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
- Acting as junior motion graphics editor on localisation projects for international TV, online video, DOOH and cinema using the Adobe creative suite.
- Assembling edits and clocking for broadcast for various markets and specs.
- Working on smaller creative briefs, collaborating with Creatives to effectively interpret their vision.
- Keeping abreast of new design styles & social media trends.
- Assisting client teams and producers with quoting, timelines, brief interpretation and project allocation.
- Working closely with the Senior editors to create and streamline processes and workflows for the Video Content and Broadcast department.
- Ensure and promote high quality and standards of the department.
- Foster good relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams.
- Good Knowledge of After Effects and fundamental practices such as compositing, motion tracking, rotoscoping, scripting and automating.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Knowledge of broadcast specs is an advantage.
- Knowledge of a 3D industry standard software is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Audition software is an advantage
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, file management and attention to detail.
- Innovative and creatively minded.
- Proven ability to stay calm under pressure with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Ability to get along well with a team, gaining trust and bonds with Producers and Editors as well as the wider teams