Global Head of Marketing
Our modern world is increasingly influenced by international brands and global marketing campaigns. Consumers have access to a variety of media 24/7, and brands want to embrace this opportunity to reach their customers through different channels. That’s where Freedman comes in.
We are insight-driven localisation experts, helping brands connect with people worldwide.
To make that happen we draw on a unique breadth of local cultural understanding across brand, corporate, and employee communications and over 30 years of practical experience in global creative production and delivery. With a great list of clients and offices in London, New York and Sydney we pride ourselves on being an independent company helping brands achieve their global objectives.
We love diverse, different and delightful people. You don’t have to be a certain type to fit in. We embrace characters who bring something new and interesting, contributing to our international and eclectic blend of personalities.
Marketing plays a key role in working alongside all stakeholders within the business. As Global Head of Marketing you are responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of the company’s marketing strategy. You will be an entrepreneurial and innovative individual with experience in speaking “the language” of senior international marketers who seek to build their brands and manage their marketing communications internationally.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
The key thing you’re here to do is to create smart strategies and execute effective campaigns and initiatives that drive our sales and revenue growth.
To do this you will create campaigns to support both our new business team with client acquisition, and with the client management team to strengthen relationships with existing clients.
You will need to maintain effective working relationships with advertising associations to create speaking and co-marketing activities.
Maximise partnership and sponsorship opportunities with the goal to boost awareness and fuel growth objectives.
Determine topics and oversee the execution of content-driven initiatives, including event invites, landing pages, newsletters, and lead nurturing using our preferred content marketing automation software.
Use content, PR and events effectively in reaching highly specific target audiences
Organise client events and build strong client relationships i.e. managing our Global Marketing Club
Broadcast our culturally aware insight driven localisation service messages to a tightly defined audience
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE
- Marketing experience – a solid understanding of B2B marketing across all channels globally
- Be brand literate – know why and empathise with how clients wish to build the brands under their care
- Be communications literate – ie know the processes by which advertising is produced
- Have experience of global to local marketing and understand and relate to issues we solve for clients
- Have experience with data management and using databases
- Possess fantastic communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Have a proven ability to influence others at all levels
- Be ‘One Team’ orientated
- Be self-motivated, energetic, and have a positive outlook
- Be action oriented, curious, and self-confident
- Whist being a good thinker be happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Have a background in executing top-of-funnel and lead nurturing campaigns, and a history of achieving lead generation goals and conversion targets.