Business Acquisition Manager (CONTRACTOR)
Our modern world is increasingly influenced by international brands and global marketing campaigns. Consumers have access to a variety of media 24/7, and brands want to embrace this opportunity to reach their customers through different channels. That’s where Freedman comes in. We are insight-driven localisation experts, helping brands connect with people worldwide.
To make that happen we draw on a unique breadth of local cultural understanding across brand, corporate, and employee communications and over 30 years of practical experience in global creative production and delivery. With a great list of clients and offices in London, New York and Sydney we pride ourselves on being an independent company helping brands achieve their global objectives.
We love diverse, different and delightful people. You don’t have to be a certain type to fit in. We embrace characters who bring something new and interesting, contributing to our international and eclectic blend of personalities.
You’re a new business hunter. You love the thrill of the chase. Working from a defined list of target accounts, you’re adept at social selling and finding innovative ways to engage with prospective clients. You’re patient but persistent, and highly proactive. You track business trends and look for angles continually. You plot different engagement strategies and find innovative ways to create interest amongst your target clients. You look to drive business dialogue and propose solutions which result in sales across our range of services.
- Research and build out a list of approved target accounts that meet ideal client criteria
- Working with identified target companies, develop research-based dialogue with key influencers, decision-makers and budget-holders
- Follow up and nurture leads and contacts patiently and persistently to secure meetings
- Plan and prepare for all meetings with relevant Freedman team, introducing MD and subject matters experts at the right time
- Follow up inbound leads to establish if there is an opportunity for us
- Build a strong pipeline of near term, mid-term and longer term prospects
- Create presentations and proposals with input from Freedman subject matter experts, adhering always to Freedman brand guidelines
- Identify sales content required and work with marketing to create the necessary assets
- Contribute with other team members to the formulation of tactical sales campaigns
- Use Hubspot CRM system to record all relevant client dialogue, future action steps, sales progress, deals and pipeline
- Liaise with client/Freedman account teams to ensure smooth operational handover of first project, including contractual arrangements
- Attend appropriate networking events/seminars to broaden knowledge of the market place and identify new opportunities for partner/prospect dialogue
- Develop personal strategies to increase knowledge of global business, sector and client macro issues and how these apply to the range of services of Freedman.
- Solid experience in a similar role within a creative/marketing/media agency focusing on supporting the success and growth of accounts globally
- Good track record in building sales pipelines and establishing strong new business relationships
- An ability to think strategically about global marketing challenges, and how localisation can support brand building and global growth
- Successful experience building relationships with key stakeholders & rapidly earning client trust
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ambitious, conscientious, and results focused with a proactive approach and strong work ethic
This is a role for independent contractors – we are not able to offer employment in Singapore.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, all while being part of a creative and collaborative agency with a genuine people-first approach.