Independent insight-driven localisation agency, heading into an exciting phase of growth, based at the heart of Covent Garden, with an awesomely talented team, are seeking a rock star account director.
Tired of being a cog in the machine? Are you looking to work for an agency where you can stand up and be counted, working on some amazingly complex, creative and impactful campaigns supporting well-known (bragworthy) brands, all while working with some of the downright loveliest people in the industry? Great! You could be just who we are looking for.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Insight driven transcreation is at the heart of Freedman’s business and is one of the main reasons why our clients trust us. The Brand Executive sits within the Language Team and ensures the quality of adaptation projects. From its inception with the Client Service Teams through to delivery, you will work closely with the Brand Guardian to ensure that all parties have in-depth understanding of clients’ marketing communication strategy and all aspects of Freedman’s Quality Control process are followed.
- With help from Brand Manager, assist in writing new client or new campaign briefs
- Supporting Brand Manager in new client or markets inductions
- Supporting Brand Manager on Cultural Consultations and potential market research
- With the support of Brand Manager, being responsible for client brand materials (playbooks, style guides, glossaries, product guides etc)
- Quality checking the deliverables to make sure they are on brand and to brief (and within deadline)
- Coordinating edits and approvals, trafficking client amends and feedback
- Ensuring all important supplier communication is recorded and accurately filed
- Fostering strong working relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams
YOU WILL FLY IN THIS ROLE IF YOU…
- You have a linguistic degree and/or experience with translation or transcreation management at TE level
- You have an interest in transcreation and localisation of marketing and advertising content
- You have experience of CAT tools beneficial
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have the ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- You have excellent English language skills
- An additional language is beneficial
- You are a confident communicator – written and spoken
- You are computer literate – proficient in MS Office (particularly Word, PPT and Excel) and web applications
A BIT ABOUT US
We essentially help brands get their often complex, chaotic, wonderfully creative international campaigns out the door to multiple markets – ensuring they are culturally relevant, compliant, consistent, on time and within budget. We bring harmony to the multiple teams and processes ensuring a streamlined and successful campaign launch. To make that happen we draw on a unique breadth of over 30 years of practical experience in localisation, creative production and delivery.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive package and excellent benefits including private medical insurance, gym discounts and other perks. We offer hybrid working requiring the successful candidate to attend our London office 3 days per week with 2 days working from home. All while being part of a fun, creative and collaborative agency with a genuine people-first approach.