Our modern world is increasingly influenced by international brands and global marketing campaigns. Consumers have access to a variety of media 24/7, and brands want to embrace this opportunity to reach their customers through different channels. That’s where Freedman comes in. Freedman is a global creative production company that helps brands connect with their customers across the globe. We create, produce and adapt multi-media campaigns across markets, languages and channels, including OOH, digital, TV, social, print, and more. With offices in London, New York and Sydney, and over 30 years’ experience, we pride ourselves on being an independent company helping disruptive brands achieve their global potential.
As an Adaptation Producer you work on a variety of accounts, producing and delivering TV, Radio, Online and cinema assets globally. You will have a have a good understanding of media plans, re-versioning workflows, directing in-market VO sessions and the post production involved as well as an understanding the clearances and delivery of all broadcast assets. You will be able to handle multiple projects at any given moment and sometimes with tight turnarounds.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
Your key responsibilities are:
- Manage production and delivery for TV, online video, radio and Cinema adaptations for multiple markets with 3rd party suppliers and in-house team
- Organise voice over sessions in multiple markets, direct sessions and manage all parties involved including linguists, clients and talent
- Liaise with the TV Admin department on clearances, copy rotations and playouts
- Work closely with the account teams putting together production timings on briefs, ensuring live dates are met
- Liaise with media agency, understand and interpret media plans, working out the production required
- Create clear and informative briefing documents for all parties involved
- Assist the account teams on broadcast and video quotes, managing budgets and resources including 3rd party suppliers and internal.
- Liaise with Creative agency to ensure master assets are correct and suitable for adaptation
- Oversee QC on all outputs, ensuring all assets are delivered to a high standard
- Liaise with market Brand managers for file approvals, manage feedback
- Keep the Head of department updated with projects, escalate any issues
Specialist Knowledge and Expertise
- Become a master of brand guidelines, broadcast requirements and clearance lookouts. Foreseeing clearance issues and guiding the client early in the creative process.
- Stay abreast of latest industry developments and standards, and successfully apply them to working practices in order to support process improvements
- Contribute towards defining and delivering against the Production department’s vision and objectives
- Promote and champion Production through project/campaign delivery life cycles
- Help to improve Production processes via regular participation in post-project reviews
- Build solid relationships with Client Services teams, owning and developing partnership relationships and establishing effective ways of working
- Foster good relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams
- Raise your internal profile through knowledge sharing and internal presentations
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE/KNOW
- A strong understanding of localisation and campaign planning from brief to delivery
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with a desire to problem solve
- Excellent adaptability and problem solving approach
- A pro-active, practical, patient and diplomatic approach
- Self-starter approach, able to accomplish goals with broad direction and minimal day-to-day supervision
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Clear demonstrable experience within a production team of an agency