We love diverse, different and delightful people. You don’t have to be a certain type to fit in. We embrace characters who bring something new and interesting, contributing to our international and eclectic blend of personalities.
- Supporting the client services team in building proposals and client reporting
- Supporting with briefing account and project management colleagues and freelancers on their deliverables, and the associated management of them
- Day to day communications and relationship building
- Timeline creation and maintenance, where relevant, alongside the Project Manager and Senior AM
- Coordinating with and booking suppliers and freelancers to ensure project success
- Budget tracker creation and reconciliation, where relevant, alongside the Project Manager and Senior AM
- Uploading article content to client website and maintaining their website content, where relevant.
- Staying on top of industry news relevant to Freedman’s and our clients’ businesses
- Ad hoc additional tasks to support across our account and project management teams
Commercial & Finance
- The Account Executive should help the team ensure that work is progressed at a good pace and to a high quality, and keep the clients updated on this progress, so that scopes can be closed to a high standard and new scopes raised.
- The AE needs day-to-day awareness of how a project is tracking financially. They should remain in continual communication with the Project Manager and the Senior Account Manager to get this information. This is so that client and internal stakeholder questions can be answered, and any budget tracking risks can be flagged internally.
- Assist with reporting on the financial health of a project or account, working alongside the PM.
- Stay up to date on the finance team’s internal project tracking process and adhere to this, with relevant updates provided as needed.
For this role we are simply looking for bright, enthusiastic and motivated people with a clear interest in account management and who want to gain experience in the creative marketing industry.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive starting salary of £24,000 per annum, plus annual bonus, excellent benefits including private medical, dental, various gym discounts and other perks. All while being part of a fun, creative and collaborative agency with a genuine people-first approach. We also offer a hybrid working model with 3 scheduled days per week in our London office and 2 days per week working remotely.
If this sounds like the ideal next role for you, please forward your CV today!