Independent insight-driven localisation agency, heading into an exciting phase of growth, based in the heart of Covent Garden, with an awesomely talented team, are seeking a rock star Account Director.
Tired of being a cog in the machine? Are you looking to work for an agency where you can stand up and be counted working on some amazingly complex, creative and impactful campaigns supporting well-known (bragworthy) brands, all while working with some of the downright loveliest people in the industry? Great! You could be just who we are looking for.
What you will be doing
- You’ve got to love meeting people and being nosey, always looking for ways to improve and build our reputation as trusted advisors.
- Keep an eye on the delivery of client projects to make sure they are on time, on spec and on budget.
- Be accountable for your teams success which will include developing and presenting client plans and forecasts, plus updates on client progress.
- Keep the ship moving forward through client update meetings and pro-actively address any concerns or project issues.
- Manage your team to succeed – guiding and developing them to achieve their full potential.
- Be the one who knows the client’s business – developing your understanding of client and sector challenges and pro-actively seek out new opportunities to grow revenue.
- You’ll be a Freedman champion, with a deep understanding of our business and offering in order to present and answer questions whenever needed.
- Money, money, money! You can channel you love of growing accounts through sole ownership of all the finances involved in managing and growing your clients; this will include owning the client budget, ensuring all work is charged, tracked and reported on correctly, providing accurate forecasts and keeping your finger on the pulse to protect and grow revenue.
You will fly in this role if you…
- Know your stuff with 2-3 years working within an Account Director position.
- You’re ambitious and growth oriented.
- You can demonstrate experience where you have had to handle complex clients.
- You have solid understanding of budgeting and reporting.
- You’re an excellent communicator and thrive at building long-term relationships.
- You are the right amount of organised, the right amount of creative and the right amount of thinking on your feet!
- This role will report into the CMO. Performance and progression are reviewed together as below:
Annual review by the CMO based on:
- Revenue and growth achieved on the account.
- Performance and growth of client accounts
- Strength and depth of client relationships
- Performance and development of line reports
- Overall quality and accuracy of client work
- Accuracy of cost estimates and client forecasts
- Effectiveness of cost-management measures
- Quality and efficiency of reporting
- Interpersonal/communication skills
- Working well within the wider Freedman team
- Demonstrating the core values of Freedman
A BIT ABOUT US
We essentially help brands get their often complex, chaotic, wonderfully creative international campaigns out the door to multiple markets – ensuring they are culturally relevant, compliant, consistent, on time and within budget. We bring harmony to the multiple teams and processes ensuring a streamlined and successful campaign launch. To make that happen we draw on a unique breadth of over 30 years of practical experience in localisation, creative production and delivery. Working with large scale brands including Meta, Fitbit, IHG, Klarna we pride ourselves on being an independent company helping brands achieve their global objectives.