We review processes, people, strategy, technology and metrics to help create global marketing operations which are integrated, efficient and working together seamlessly.
Our specialist practice is led by Thomas Manders. The team of experienced, high–caliber consultants in Europe and the US have an unparalled body of expertise in the area of optimizing marketing investment.
Our services cover both broad engagements and more focused operational marketing challenges. We are well placed to develop general organizational solutions and to advise on taking specific campaigns global, informed by an in–depth understanding of the commercial challenges faced by our clients.
For organizations on the point of change, we can indicate best practice and provide the robust business case needed to enter the re–structuring process with confidence.
Marketing operations present specific challenges
• Radical changes in marketing channel priorities with the introduction of web 2.0, social media, and mobile access – most companies have not fully adapted
• No formal, deliberate approach to organizing operations and decision–making authority to balance global scale with local responsiveness
• Reconciling the often messy creative collaborations with the factory–like operational processes
• Marketing units are typically stuck in silos, resulting in partial solutions rather than integrating the wider business considerations that afford consolidation and consistency
• Enterprise operational solutions which target multi–business efficiencies, rather than providing specific tools to empower marketing specialists
Addressing these challenges with marketing expertise
We deploy a rapid operational planning methodology which integrates a comprehensive analysis of people, process and technology into an actionable plan. In this way, we ensure that dollars are not wasted on one–off pet projects, or propagating siloed solutions.
Working with you, our solutions are practical, can be executed immediately and deliver results at every stage of the transformation process.
In addition to achieving a strong consensus on the way forward, we typically expect our solutions to be cost positive.
A typical project would focus on one or more of the following areas:
Optimizing marketing organizations.
Using efficient marketing models for global organizations, ensuring the right processes are in place to support the right functions.
Utilizing marketing automation systems.
Providing a clear understanding of how technology can be used to address business needs and secure long–term control over costs.
Streamlining marketing production supply.
Enhancing all aspects of the supply chain to reduce waste, improve clarity and ownership, and to ensure that time and money are being well spent.